KGW-TV (Portland, OR) – MAY 2014 – PRESENT
- Work with the web team to produce content, including social media content, web-specific videos, and the Station Break podcast.
BOLOCO (Boston, MA) – SEPT 2012-AUG 2013
- Ran social media for the restaurant chain: YouTube, Twitter, Vine, Facebook, Foursquare, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Traveled around the world creating videos about the origin of Boloco’s ingredients and globally inspired menu items for Boloco’s YouTube channel: BolocoTV.
BOLOCO – SEPT 2011-SEPT 2012
SOCIAL MEDIA DIVA
- Managed all boloco social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Foursquare, Pinterest, Yelp, Google+)
- Created the BolocoTV YouTube channel
THE ROOKIE BARTENDER SEASON 2 (Boston, MA) – JAN 2012-MAY 2012
- Learn how to bartend (on-camera) at The Place, and video blog and tweet about it.
OCHO CINCO NEWS NETWORK (Indianapolis, IN) – JAN-FEB 2012
- Interviewed athletes at Media Day, the Media Center, and various red carpet events during Super Bowl Week, and video blogged the Super Bowl.
- Content posted at motorola.com/blog, and on the Motorola YouTube channel, MotorolaTV.
HERCAMPUS.COM – FALL 2010-FALL 2011
NEW BALANCE CAMPUS FITNESS BLOGGER
• Blogged and video blogged, creating a workout plan for college girls. Represented New Balance and HerCampus.com
• Won the New Balance Campus Fitness Challenge (winner chosen by New Balance fitness expert, Holly Perkins)
• After the Campus Fitness Challenge ended, I continued to blog/vlog for HerCampus, as a relationship advice-giver, Earth Day vlogger, and making videos and writing articles about a variety of other topics.
@CARTOYSONLINE – FALL 2010-FALL 2011
• used Hootsuite.com to contribute tweets about mobile news and events to the Car Toys Twitter account
SEATTLE OPERA – SUMMER 2009
HOST OF “CONFESSIONS OF A FIRST-TIME OPERAGOER”
• Won an online competition to become host (submitted 2-min. video, was chosen as one of 5 finalists, and then voting opened to the public)
• Blogged and video-blogged about Seattle Opera’s production of Wagner’s Ring Cycle,
interviewed opera singers, went behind-the-scenes
• Blogs, video blogs, and final documentary can be viewed here: www.SeattleOpera.org/
CASSIDYQUINN.COM – JAN 2010-PRESENT
BLOGGER, VIDEO BLOGGER
• I originally started my blog while I was working as a Reporter at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic
and Paralympic Winter Games. I blogged and video blogged about my experiences. Now I blog
and video blog about anything I’m doing in my life, and whatever I feel like talking about!
OLYMPIC and PARALYMPIC NEWS SERVICE (Whistler, BC, Canada) – JAN-MARCH 2010
• Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games
• Interviewed athletes at the Whistler Sliding Centre and Whistler Creekside, and then put those
quotes on Info2010 – a server on which accredited journalists could view information and
quotes, and use them for their own work. Also wrote articles for the Paralympic News Service.
Emerson College, Boston, MA (and Los Angeles Program Summer 2010)
B.S. in Broadcast Journalism, Expected May 2011
B.A. in Theatre Studies: Performance, Expected May 2011
Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Grass Valley, Basic Photoshop, Basic Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition, Audacity, WordPress, Social Media (YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Yelp), & Multitasking.